This is the smaller, lower capacity ceramic burr grinder from Hario. Its thin, light construction and removable handle make it ideal for travel. The grind is fully adjustable via a locking nut on at the base of the burr (the bit that grinds the coffee), making it suitable for virtually any brew method, and coarseness is measured via clicks when turned.
The burr set is kept more stable by a spring that sits on the shaft, leading to a more uniform grind.
- Nylon Washer, Hopper Shaft Cover, Pin and Grind Adjustment Nut
- Ceramic Inner and Outer Burr
- Stainless Steel Shaft, Screw Section, Spring and Handle
- Methacrylate Resin Cover and Bottle
- Polypropylene Handle Grip, Center Cap and Hopper